Atrina Technologies Pvt Ltd is a well-known IT service provider in ERP, Mobility and IT Services and Solutions. We take this opportunity to submit a business proposal to fulfil our employment requirements. Atrina Technologies Pvt Ltd came into existence in 2017. We offer the best opportunities to our employees and help them to find the best career path by training and development.
Company: Atrina Technologies Pvt Ltd
Position: Executive Assistant
Salary: As per industry standards
Reach us: email@example.com
We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks. Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Skill Set & Preferred Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.