Customized solution platform for Fintech - Choice International
One of India’s top financial services conglomerates, Choice International Limited serves not only India but the entire world. Since entering the market in 1993, it has grown to become a go-to finance firm for a sizeable portion of Individuals as well as Institutions. Over 2500 people work for Choice Group, which has 28 branches throughout India and 4 international offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Nairobi.
How we contributed:
● A unique medium to give LAS (Loan Against Securities) is a secured loan because you are using shares or money market funds as collateral.
● Pledge/Unpledged, Margin insufficiency, raise loan, topup, sell securities, Interest, GST charges, and CKYC connectivity are just a few of the features we addressed when implementing Business Logic.
● For the lender and administrative journeys, we have a web panel in addition to our mobile application for Android and iOS.
● Currently, CDSL platform integration is available. We will also incorporate NSDL in the future.
Utilized Flutter and the Frappe Framework to integrate the Aadhar Esign.
● Users can keep track of their loan transactions, portfolios of pledged securities, and other loan-related activities using the Spark mobile app. Users implemented push notifications using the Spark web site.
Marico is one of the top leaders in the FMCG industry and we have serviced them in different projects such as sales automation, SFA automation, distribution, management, and integration of various systems from GTA apps, modern trade apps, e-commerce apps, ERP, and SAP.
● Our primary focus was on the My Net system, an enterprise application we created that aids distributors and wholesalers across India in entering orders into the system. Following that, the order returns to the ERP for invoicing and accounting. This also pertains to the manufacturing facilities, where it is used to assess how well the production was automated and integrated. A secondary order-taking system is the GTPDA. The current trade also accepts orders from many malls and significant companies like DMart and other merchants.
● We successfully streamlined their E-commerce order taking mechanism for smooth order processing and data management.
● Customized the mobile app for Marico truly provides authorization notification for all Marico employees in one location.
● The territorial sales officer reporting system that provides sales team with a variety of reports, including information about what the DSR, or daily sales representative, is doing in the market and also to analyze the data see all different reports of sales revenue. This leads them for better decision making.
● Team at Atrina have built the modern system for Marico which will run for 20 years with the latest technology on all the sites like development, deployments, automation, integration, security, and reporting they are all aspects that have been thought of while designing the system. The technology which we delivered is the net core, Microsoft SQL latest one.We managed to solve all their issues and their systems are running up to date.
Using our App development and management services we streamlined the Hector beverages order processing and generating reports that helped in analyzing data.
Neeraj Kakkar, Neeraj Biyani, Suhas Misra, and James Nuttall established Hector Beverages in 2009. The business’s first item was a protein beverage called Frissia, then in 2011 the energy drink brand Tzinga was introduced. The business introduced Paper Boat, a fruit pulp-based beverage brand, in March 2013 and moved its attention to the ethnic drinks market. The Paper Boat brand aims to reintroduce traditional Indian beverages into the contemporary setting. Paper Boat and Accenture has partnered to expand its selection of genuine flavours in 2020.
Challenge: No proper Order Management System, and management of the users
How we contributed:
● We began with just 1 mobile application and 1 online application, but as time went on, we developed trust with the Hector Team in our ability to comprehend their needs and have a beneficial impact on their business.
● Applications to administer the primary and secondary order management systems have been optimized for Hector Beverages. Orders can be taken by salespeople on behalf of distributors, and the web app will process them after that. From placing the order to shipping it, everything was streamlined.
● Additionally, we have a feature in the app that allows their salespeople to view their daily schedules. They can go to the distributors, take their retail orders, and note the distributor’s inventory. The software also allows users to add information about new distributors.
● Three mobile applications,
A. One for managing orders,
B. One for managing employees, and
C. One that enables the distributor to accept orders from their stores.
● The processing of orders and all reports that aid in data analysis are included in the online app. By obtaining reports that may be utilized to evaluate the orders and employee productivity, this has had a significant influence.
● In order to provide the user the proper truck, we have also integrated truck logic that aids in providing an effective truck based on their demands.
Patient enrollment app and web services for ALLM Japan
How we contributed:
Patient enrollment app –
● For the purpose of registering patients for the medication drive, predefined protocols were created and applied in this app. Prior to the drive, the patient information was saved.
● Each patient’s specifics were given to the specialists for internal review and discussion. Following this, professionals would choose the patient’s specific next course of action and treatments.
● Enroll management console web application-
● After enrolling, the patient’s execution is handled by this platform.
● The patient’s medical course is specified