Black Tulip has carved a market for itself in the leather and shoes sourcing business. It has been consistently delivering footwear that has been a bi-product international market trend with high-quality workmanship. Black Tulip has been continuously collaborating with customers to deliver exactly what they need by tending to the specifications through a highly dedicated team and a zero-compromise approach to shoemaking.
- Complex Footwear Manufacturing Process.
- The company saw a failure in Implementation of Adhoc Customization due to lack of Business understanding by the previous software technology collaborators.
- No Integration was seen between different streams of business processes like Production, Stock management and Account management.
- Atrina's team visited the Client base to understand the complex manufacturing process and basic integrity in the business
- After the understanding of the key problems, a designed scalable solution architecture was customized which has the potential to be upgraded in future as per the growth and requirement of the company.
- A Bi-weekly release of customization results and taking feedback from customer for potential improvement.
- All Business Processes are now mapped to Software which indeed helped to generate Dashboard and MIS.
- Integration of Manufacturing, Stock, and Accounts helped the client to increase the International Sales and take proper data-driven decisions.
- HR Implementation and Integration with Biometric devices helped the customer to Automate the Payroll process as well.